Startup Visa Program
For those who want to invest on a new business or expand into Portugal, in order to obtain a Residency Permit.
World Trust Corporate Services will manage all this process, guaranteeing that all the stages are correctly performed, so that your project will be fastly elegible.
Startup Visa Programme is designed for:
This can be made through the relocation of your own businesses, or through the launch of a new company.
Startup Visa Program main features:
How to apply to Startup Visa Program?
With World Trust
As a top management advisor on investment in relocation and mobility – having specialized partnerships for the development of startups – World Trust will manage all this process, since the appliance until the approval and launching of the company in Portugal.
Start Business Plan
- Validation of the business activity
- Business Model designing
- Development of the Business Plan (demonstrating that the new company has the potential to achieve a minimum of EUR 325,000 turnover or in assets, within 5 years)
Submission of the Startup's Appliance to IAPMEI System
- Developing a motivation letter concerning the startup business company
- Developing the company’s presentation
- Application procedure to IAPMEI System, with follow-up towards successful conclusion
Presentation of the Startup Project to Certified Incubators
- Contacting the incubators
- Presenting the project/startup business idea to the chosen incubators
- Incorporation of the company
Launching the Business
- Company registration with/in:
1) Tax Authority
2) Social Security System
3) RCBE (Beneficial Owner Central Registration)
4) Standard business licenses
5) Company’s bank account opening processing
Company Support Services
- Annual Reporting
- Tax Reporting
-Social Security Reporting
-Salary processing (up to 3 collaborators, including Investor if applicable)
- Administrative Services during the first 3 + 2 years (up to 20 hours HR/month)